We help healthcare catering providers meet their legal requirements to provide food and beverage services that are safe, nutritionally adequate and capable of meeting patients’ nutritional needs. We have a robust understanding of the operational requirements and challenges experienced in achieving this and provide consultancy through:
- Catering tender, contract and mobilisation guidance
- Menu review and coding
- Menu planning, development and analysis
- Recipe development and analysis
- Performance management and compliance audits
- Catering and food service staff training
- Basic nutrition & food service awareness
- CIEH food hygiene training (Levels 1, 2 and 3)
Product & Project Development
We work with our clients to develop their ideas and provide guidance on the development of their products.
- Products e.g. medical nutrition
- Product launch communication strategy
Food Business Consultancy
We work with our food business clients to grow their business and increase profits. We help our clients:
- Meet their legal requirement to provide safe food.
- Develop their staff via food safety, allergen awareness and other relevant training.
- Devise healthier menus appealing to increasingly health-conscious consumers without compromising on taste or brand values.
- Develop strategy to navigate today’s nutrition-focused environment confidently.
- Provide clear nutrition information to customers based on nutritional analysis*.
- Leverage technology by providing guidance on customer-focused app and website development.
- Create new dishes/recipes and make existing ones healthier.
(* All our nutritional analysis is carried out by a fully qualified nutrition professional)
Consumer Insights and Trends
We proactively keep up-to-date with emerging trends, research and developments in the field of nutrition and health, passing insights on these to clients and enabling them customise their products and services (including digital content) to suit specific markets and audiences.