We are experts in providing products and services aimed at the West African market. Our services include:
Culturally-sensitive resources empowering people of West African origin to make diet and lifestyle changes that benefit their health.
- Healthy, West African & Wise™
- Healthy, West African & Wise™ Food Guide
- Recipes with nutritional analysis
Seminars & Workshops
Tailored and culturally-sensitive nutrition, health and lifestyle seminars and workshops covering a range of topics such as healthy eating to prevent and manage health conditions such as diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure, overweight and heart disease.
Cultural Competency Training
Cultural competency training for healthcare professionals and agencies working with West African communities. Training includes addressing cultural barriers, restrictions and habits as well as case study breakout sessions.
Food Business Consultancy
Working with food businesses that specialise in West African cuisine to:
- Grow their business and increase profit.
- Meet their legal requirement to provide safe food.
- Create new dishes/recipes and make existing ones healthier without compromising on taste or brand values.
- Develop strategy to navigate today’s nutrition-focused environment confidently.
- Provide clear nutrition information to customers by nutritional analysis*.
- Develop their workforce through food safety and allergen awareness training.
- Develop menus, apps, websites and product labels.
(* All our nutritional analysis is carried out by a fully qualified nutrition professional).
Providing consultancy to government agencies, PR agencies and other organisations on the development and delivery of public health initiatives, messages and brands targeting the West African market. In addition, we work on consultancy briefs to improve the health outcomes of African-Caribbean and South Asian communities and deliver seminars and workshops to audiences in these communities.