This policy is effective as from 1st May 2018.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA:
We collect your personal data because you give us consent to do so, in order to provide our independent nutrition and dietetic services to you.
WHAT WE COLLECT:
Information we may collect includes the following:
- Feedback or queries you leave (including your email address), if you contact us;
- Consent form information;
- Clinical information including reports from other health professionals;
- Other relevant information required for the provision of our services
- Information which enables our website to remember your preferences, via cookies;
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
We require this information for the purpose of:
- Responding to your queries;
- Providing services to clients;
- Sharing information with relevant health professionals where required (and consent given).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place standard operating procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact A. Tella, Data Protection Officer, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW AND REQUEST TO BE DELETED FROM OUR FILES
If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please contact A. Tella, or email email@example.com. You have the right to withdraw consent.
Should you have any queries in relation to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here are the contact details of our Data Controller:
Name: A. Tella
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
2. OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site, can be found further down in this document. When using our site you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site www.illuminalifestyle.com is registered to and operated by Illumina Lifestyle Consulting.
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- Please check these pages from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- We have recently updated our privacy and data policies in line with the GDPR (2018).
5. CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Our Site is made available free of charge.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. Illumina Lifestyle Consulting may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. Illumina Lifestyle Consulting will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. The works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
8. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
9. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
– use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
– use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
– loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
– business interruption;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
– any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. Illumina Lifestyle Consulting will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply, that may be obtained by emailing Illumina Lifestyle Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting does not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Illumina Lifestyle Consulting will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
11. LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Site without contacting us via email@example.com. Our Site must not be framed on any other site.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. PRODUCT AND BLOG LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
- Where our Site contains links to other blogs and resources provided by users, these links are provided for your information only.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
13. APPLICABLE LAW
To contact us please email email@example.com.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access www.illuminalifestyle.com (our “Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of Site use.
The Site is registered to and operated by Illumina Lifestyle Consulting.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our Site;
– any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our Site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The Site is owned and managed by Illumina Lifestyle Consulting on the domain www.illuminalifestyle.com
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within the Site. If you discover any information on our Site that you believe is inaccurate or inappropriate, please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting will not be liable to the User for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the Site; the use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site, loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting is not responsible for any content or information published or links to other websites which may appear on the Site.
- The information on the Site is for information only. It is not intended in any way to be a substitute for medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. Illumina Lifestyle Consulting shall not be liable or responsible for any situation where the information is used otherwise.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting shall not be liable for any interruptions temporary or otherwise, shut down of the Site, or any omissions.
- Illumina Lifestyle Consulting does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet.
Please select the button below to accept these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://illuminalifestyle.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data