This policy is effective as from 1st May 2018.
Why we collect your data:
We collect your personal data because you give us consent to do so, in order to provide our independent nutrition and dietetic services to you.
What we collect:
Information we may collect includes the following:
- Feedback or queries you leave (including your email address), if you contact us;
- Consent form information;
- Clinical information including reports from other health professionals;
- Other relevant information required for the provision of our services
- Information which enables our website to remember your preferences, via cookies;
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information for the purpose of:
- Responding to your queries;
- Providing services to clients;
- Sharing information with relevant health professionals where required (and consent given).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place standard operating procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact A. Tella, Data Protection Officer, via email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How you can withdraw and request to be deleted from our files
If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please contact A. Tella, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to withdraw consent.
Should you have any queries in relation to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here are the contact details of our Data Controller:
Name: A. Tella